Stay Healthy physically, relationally and spiritually.
As we continue to strive to increase our spiritual health, to nurture our emotional and relationship health, and maintain our physical health, here is an update of some of the things we are doing to keep our campus healthy and clean.
1. Stay strong in your faith and do not panic or fear. God is sovereign over sickness too. Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
2. Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water. Just as we are to be clean in spirit, we should also be clean in body. Isaiah 1:16 So wash your hands. Make yourselves clean. Get your evil actions out of my sight! Stop doing what is wrong!
3. Stay home if you are sick or vulnerable to becoming sick, watch the services online and then come back when you feel better and are symptom free. This is good practice all the time. You can still participate in many ways through worship, prayer, sharing with other the Gospel, through serving from home and giving from a distance. But if you are sick, remember we are praying for you and want to help you, 3 John 1:2 – “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.”
4. We are taking special cleaning precautions, especially in our children's areas, including limiting and disinfecting toys, wiping down surfaces, etc. Lev 6:28 But the earthen vessel wherein it is sodden shall be broken: and if it be sodden in a brazen pot, it shall be both scoured, and rinsed in water.
5. We are limiting touchpoints to reduce transmission of germs. Our offerings plates will be at the door after the service and will not be passed from hand to hand. This will allow you to give as you leave the service. Online giving is also a great option as well. Mark 12:41 And He sat down opposite the treasury, and began observing how the people were putting money into the treasury. Also, we are reducing printed material so check your email for electronic versions.